Recipe by: LINDYSUE
- two cups potatoes, cubed
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can entire kernel corn, drained
- one/4 cup finely minced fresh parsley
- 1/four cup butter
- one tablespoon chopped onions
- one/three cup all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- one/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 ounces processed cheese meals, shredded
- Add all components to list
- Include all elements to record
one h 20 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Deliver a big pot of salted water to a boil. Include potatoes and cook until tender but nevertheless firm, about 15 minutes. Drain and awesome.
- Mix potatoes, ham, corn and parsley set aside. In a saucepan saute onion in butter for two minutes, stir in flour till blended nicely. Slowly add milk and pepper. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for two minutes. Get rid of from heat and pour in excess of the ham mixture. Stir to combine effectively.
- Pour into greased 11×7 baking dish. Cover and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with cheese and bake five to 10 minutes longer till cheese melts.