Recipe by: Nandabear
- three firm bananas, halved lengthwise
- one/2 cup white sugar
- 1 one/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- three tablespoons butter
- Include all ingredients to listing
- Add all substances to record
- Cut every banana half into three or four pieces.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon with each other in a shallow bowl.
- Melt butter in a skillet more than medium-minimal heat add banana slices and cook until golden brown, five to ten minutes. Transfer banana slices to a paper towel-lined plate. Coat banana slices, one at a time, with cinnamon-sugar.